Hug A Plumber Day
If you haven’t hugged a plumber, now it’s your chance. April 25th is National Hug a Plumber Day, a day dedicated to all those brave men and women who have been keeping our drains free of clogs and our toilets flowing properly. You don’t need to embrace any plumber you pass by on the street, just make a call to your plumber and say thanks.
Plumbers have an unbelievable skill set
One of the best creations human society have ever created is the plumbing system, and it is one of the most essential parts of modern-day living. There are so many things we take for granted, such things include functioning toilets or the wonderful showers in the morning. Breakdowns of any plumbing system is usually a headache, but despite these dreadful situations, a plumber will always be there to save your day.
Below are some of the reasons plumbers are the best and you should give them a call to say thanks:
– They help you in the big plumbing emergencies like a burst pipe that causes flooding in your home or when the water stops and you are left with unusable showers or toilets.
– They are ready to handle all dirty jobs as they are dealing with hazards like sewage and biofilm on a daily basis.
– They are ready to help even with the little jobs such as a leaky tap or a clogged drain.
– The best plumber will be able to advise you on the ways you could avoid the most common plumbing problems and perform all the necessary maintenance so you don’t have to call them in an emergency.
– A plumber will save you money in the long run if you decide to install new low-flow fixtures and they will also give you tips on ways to conserve water and reduce your utility bills.
You don’t even have to wait for Hug a Plumber Day to reiterate to your local plumber how thankful you are. They deal with all our crap, literally, so its the very least you could do. For all you know, you could make a plumber’s day.
If you need professional help contact us on 0412 738 874 or leave a message.
We are the experts to call for blocked drains in Melbourne, leading sewer plumber in Melbourne, emergency plumbing and drain cleaning experts.